The Salesforce Developer role will be responsible for development and support of initiatives across multiple Salesforce environments; ensuring that build is maintained in accordance to standards and best practices. Key Responsibilities:
- Develop Salesforce applications across the Enterprise
- Liaise directly with Business users or customer facing project team members to understand, analyse and develop solutions
- Work closely with business analysts, architects, developers, testers and a variety of IT and business stakeholders.
- Ensure all declarative features (object, field, process builder etc..) adhere to documentation standards
- Ensure all programmatic features (classes/methods/variables etc...) adhere to documentation standards
- Ensure all Apex methods have an equivalent test method which provides at least 85% test coverage
- Ensure all Apex test methods includes at least one functional unit test (must be verified using an assertion)
- Ensure all developed features are personally verified against development standards prior to submission for code review
- Ensure all code review feedback is incorporated prior to deployment to QA
- Ensure all changes to code are performed using an IDE (never developer console)
- Ensure commits are only performed on completion of a logical unit (i.e. does not commit broken code)?
- Ensure commits always include a descriptive and helpful commit message
- Adhere to company and project standards and guidelines.
- Accurate time management and reporting of own work.
- Quality, on time delivery of agreed deliverables.
- Ability to work on multiple applications/ projects/ BAU enhancement simultaneously and must have a "can do" attitude.
Nice to have Skills:
- Strong experience in Salesforce/ Force.com application development as a certified administrator and developer?
- Proficient in Salesforce architecture, Apex, workflow design, controllers, triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force, Appexchange, Custom objects and Community Cloud
- Should have experience in Web Services based development and use of Salesforce API
- Should be capable of building on custom code as well as debugging/troubleshooting issues with them
- Should have experience of Marketing Cloud and its integration with Salesforce via data extensions
- Experience in Salesforce Communities
- Salesforce Certified Force.com Developer
- CPQ Implementation
- FSL Implementation
- Marketing Cloud Implementation
- Salesforce Integration with Middleware like Mulesoft
- Inbox configuration
- Live Agent configuration
- Flows & Lightning Component implementation
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or similar.
- Salesforce Administrator (mandatory)
- Platform Developer I (preferable)
- Platform Developer II (desirable)