Salesforce Functional Consultant
We are currently looking for a Salesforce Consultant to join our Salesforce Business Group, with the focus on Salesforce projects. You will become part of the Global Salesforce Business Group practice and you will be working on a project basis in a multi-disciplinary team engaged in a wide range of Salesforce projects. Candidates for this role should possess a knowledge of public cloud applications with a focus on Salesforce.com & the application landscape around it.
The Salesforce Consultant supports the implementation from proposal to delivery. This includes developing a thorough understanding of the Client's requirements then applying industry best practices and detailed knowledge of the Salesforce solution to design an optimal solution that supports the business process and meets/exceeds functional requirements. This position builds a trusting relationship with major project stakeholders and leads them to the adoption of the best solution. Specifically, this role guides teams that will successfully deliver the Salesforce project. Your Responsibilities:
- Deliver, oversee and ensure quality of Salesforce implementation projects from start to finish on time and within budget.
- Performs "As-Is" and Fit/Gap analyses in to map the Cloud technology's offerings and capabilities to the Client business needs.
- Works closely with technical architects to make the bridge between the business team and IT team.
- Presents and leads sessions and requirement workshops, based on Waterfall or Agile Delivery Methods.
- Has sufficient knowledge of the Salesforce platform to make adequate design decisions & propose solutions to requirements based on industry & technology best practices.
- Understands the importance and is able to design Salesforce solutions integrated in the IT application landscape (example: integrations to ERP & reporting systems)
- Manages teams of highly qualified functional and technical resources (both on-shore and off-shore).
- Defines test cases and leads contractual testing to confirm that solution performs as per the business requirements.
- Coordinates releases and post Go-Live materials (e.g. training documentation, training sessions).