Senior Administrator, Custody Transition Management
What is the opportunity?
RBC Investor & Treasury Services, Malaysia is a center of operational excellence supporting 10 countries across three geographic time zones.
As Senior Administrator, Custody Transition Management, you will be supporting port client & RBCI&TS business growth through the consistent delivery of client change and transition activities. Ensure the successful implementation of small/medium size change activities by delivering the agreed scope, on time, on budget, with a clear understanding of the related operational risk. Support the consistent reporting of the local change and transition portfolio to internal and external stakeholders with a clear understanding of any related commerciality.
Supporting region : Luxembourg (2pm- 11pm / 3pm to 12am) What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- Ensure adherence to the agreed target operating model and communicate/escalate changes of service/scope identified in the implementation
- Manages and owns the complete client portfolio of change, including: Works to understand through constructive discussions, the client's change requirements and document the high level scope and engaging where appropriate the resources and methodologies of the Client Solutions teams.
- Accountable for the end to end implementation plan via the coordination of both internal and external parties (onshore and offshore)
- Deliver standards to our clients and stakeholders for all activity with an aim to reduce transition costs and reduce client specific change activity (by leveraging standard models, ensuring client sign-off of activity, management and execution against the model and validation of service standards)
- Implement all change and/or transition related activity in a structured way, measurable by outputs including (scope document, operating model, high level impact and issue/risk assessment, items log, implementation checklist and timeline and post implementation review) as per agreed time-lines
- Continues to support Business As Usual for agreed period of time post implementation and ensures clear handover to client manager and operational teams
- Management of client change/new business logs and associated tracking, reviewing them with clients and internal parties on a regular basis
- Management of the status of client-initiated projects with Custody Transition Management, Operations, I.T. etc. resulting from change requests
- Relevant operational knowledge and experience (3+ years).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and networking abilities with clients and internal Skills/Knowledge
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse range of internal contacts & clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record in leading initiatives, project management and managing cross-functional relationships
What's in it for you?
- University degree and/or business administration qualification desirable.
- Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Organizational & time management skills
- Flexible & adaptable
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A world-class training program in financial services
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded