Senior Administrator, Trade Management (Securities Lending)
What is the opportunity?
As a Senior Trade Management Administrator the incumbent will be responsible for the successful and timely execution of all transactions in a fast paced, high volume, trading environment ensuring all elements of risk and compliance are in line with contractual, policy and regulatory requirements. What will you do?
- Lead the daily processes of the trade management team to ensure timely trade execution, minimize operational risk, provide support to TMS teams globally and escalation to management
- Work with TMS Middle Office and Client services globally to support the RBC Service model, facilitate trading strategies and enhance the RBC reputation in the market
- Lead the investigation to resolve billing issues, dividend entitlements, CCA activities and other internal inquiries to ensure revenue is protected
- Action on client requests and investigate and resolve billing issues, dividend entitlements, CCA activities and other internal inquiries to ensure revenue is protected
- Work with Partners globally within the Front Office, TMS Middle Office and Client services to facilitate trading strategies and enhance the RBC reputation in the market.
: 3pm- 12am Region
: UK What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- Knowledge of Securities Lending and an understanding of Risk
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (comfortable with vlookups, macros, etc)
- Demonstrates team work and support for the wider team
- Excellent negotiation and client service skills
What's in it for you?
- Settlements Experience and Corporate Action Experience useful
- Flexibility to work in shift hours
- Knowledge of global custody and investment finance
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A world-class training program in financial services
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded