Senior Analyst, Shareholder Services
What is the opportunity?
The Senior Analyst will act as a business expert to the Client Operations departments, namely Transaction Management, Shareholder Services and Fund Accounting. They will be to manage and implement a wide range of tasks, including technical support, process improvements, global and local projects, testing, designing and delivering technical training. The Analyst is also responsible for reviewing risk and control framework, ensure delivery versus timelines and that the company governance frameworks are adhered to. Supporting Region:
Luxembourg (LUX ) , Working Hours
: 3pm - 12am / 4pm - 1am What will you do?
What do you need to succeed?
- Provides consulting services to business partners on new initiatives (small to large of varying complexity) and recommends business solutions that satisfy sponsor/stakeholder with continual exploring and assessing options for value-add for clients
- Contributes to successful project completion within budget and on time by identifying risks and developing/recommending mitigation strategies.
- Escalation point for Client Operations staff in providing technical support and advice
- Develop and deliver process improvement initiatives to enhance quality and productivity while working on project initiatives and migrations by actively be involved in the implementation of technological and operational initiatives
- Responsible for performing accurate analysis to determine accurate scope of testing and to define exhaustive test scenario to meet business requirements
- To raise defect to proper Infrastructure & Technologies teams in timely manner, follow up on testing results & defects management and perform testing and schedule accordingly team workload to meet technical Release.
- Effectively communicates and builds rapport with team members, stakeholders and business partners using a variety of techniques and collaboration from initiation to close as well as resolves conflicts/issues of medium complexity and escalates to others as appropriate
- Continually enhances skills and builds knowledge in all aspects of the organization, the business and information systems, provides direction, expertise, feedback, coaching and development to build the capability of more junior staff.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Business or similar.
- Preferably 4-6 years' experience in Investment, Portfolio, Program/Project & Operational Management.
- Good knowledge on fund Industry, products and Financial Markets, accounting standards (IFRS and country specific accounting standards) and technical knowledge on the market practise for transactions & market settlements (Custody), calculating Net Asset Value & preparing financial statements (FA) and fund capital movement & settlement timelines (TA).
- Effective communication and presentation skills, with strong fluency in English
What's in it for you?
- Experience in project management and system or product design.
- Strong innovation and change management orientation including strong focus on risk management.
- Sound planning and organization, management skills
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A world-class training program in financial services
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded