Senior Change Analyst
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Sdn Bhd
- 18 Jan 19
Senior Change Analyst
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
End User Services provides and manages IT services across the whole organisation, enabling staff to work efficiently and flexibly. The services provided are critical to the Bank, and to ensuring that the whole organisation can do business. Services include PC's, phones, email and Active Directory.
The Change Analyst is primarily responsible for the execution of the Change Management process within End User Services, they are the main coordinator and focal point for everything related to system changes.
The key success factor for change management is preventing and reducing the number of incidents caused by change, thereby ensuring that Bank staff can continue to work and operate efficiently, hence quality and adhering to change processes is a vital activity.
• Chairs, manages, sets up and runs the End User Services Change Advisory Board (CAB) each week, ensuring that all preparations have been made, including creating the agenda, circulation of change requests to be considered, and inviting participants;
• Follows up after each CAB to ensure that actions are completed and any issues or escalations are closed;
• Ensures that changes submitted meet the required quality;
• Reviews any changes that miss the weekly End User Service CAB, rejects any change that is out of scope or out of policy;
• Identifies change requests that have not been acted upon in a timely manner and takes appropriate action;
• Reviews all implemented changes to ensure that they have been carried out;
• Manages the information flow on the status of all changes, including the post implementation review process and any change that has been backed-out, the impact analysis on service availability, and the success metrics for the Change Management process;
• Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for all Change Management process queries for End User Services;
• Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for End User Services for issues from the Global Change Management team;
• Represents End User Services Change Management at the monthly Core Process Governance forum;
• Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for all Disaster Recovery planning and test activities, providing consolidated information across End User Services and to IT DR Operations teams during test weekends. Involved in the Go/No-Go decisions before the activity commences;
• Provides advice and training on change management methodology and process for End User Services;
• Responsible for ensuring that End User Services changes KPIs remain green;
• Drives continuous improvements in the change process.
• Provides a Change Ageing report each week, follows up with responsible Change Coordinators for action;
• Provides a Post Implementation Review (PIR) report each week, ensuring coordinators submit PIRs before the due date;
• Provides a EUS Change Management Dashboard report each monthly that is presented to End User Services Management Team;
• Provides a monthly summary of unauthorised changes (Balabit log collection) to EUS managers to review and action.
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate skills and experience in managing IT changes in a large organisation. You will have strong communication skills and be able to confidently discuss issues at all levels of the organisation.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Experience in managing change within a large organisation
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Initiative: ability to work without supervision with a personal drive to succeed
• Strong Customer Service mindset
Our Ideal Candidate
• ITIL Certification
• 3 years or more experience in financial services
• Experience creating of processes and procedures
• Experience in Lean, six sigma or similar process improvement methodologies
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.