Senior Consultant - Customer and Applied Design - MY
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals. Work you will do
This role sits within the Customer and Marketing (C&M) team of Deloitte Southeast Asia, which is a part of Deloitte that uses technology and creativity to better connect the customer with the business.
Better known as Deloitte Digital, we use emergent technology to imagine, deliver, and run entirely new business futures. We create innovative ventures, digital platforms, and more meaningful experiences.
As part of Customer & Applied Design team, you will help our clients to navigate a profitable path through new digital customer business models, offerings their customers will love, new digital experiences, and transformational end-to-end their digital strategies.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Lead & drive concept sessions leveraging user research and data driven design thinking.
- Introduce trends and best practices across experiences/industries/channels.
- To create experiences that is driven from customer/user needs while taking into consideration our client's business goals, creative design, and technical feasibility.
- Delivery of concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, and prototypes with Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision, and other tools.
- Communicate the experience and articulate design considerations and trade-offs.
- Ability to manage a team of experience designers to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Work cross-functionally to drive elegant design solutions from early concept through final implementation and iteration.
- Use systems-level design thinking to drive design solutions from your team that scale.
- Support the team in a hands-on manner as they construct rapid interactive prototypes that illustrate features with micro-interactions, behaviors, and transitions as appropriate, that present a realistic feel of the intended experience
- Liaise with the Engineering and Go-To-Market teams during the incubation and commercialization phases as the venture matures
If you are someone with:
- Bachelor's degree or any related field .
- Candidates with minimum 6 years working experience in related field are encouraged to apply.
- Proven experience in crafting proposals for new businesses.
- Experience with Sketch, Adobe CS or any other prototyping tools.
- Proven experience delivering concepts, personas, user journeys, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Exceptional communication skills and presentation skills.
- Excellent people management skills to collaborate with different teams and clients.
- A current portfolio of innovative design work that demonstrates business success
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.