Senior Consultant - Customer and Applied Design (Japan Collaboration) -MY
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals. Work you will do
We are seeking exceptional, highly skilled individuals to join Japanese Client Services / Japan SEA Collaboration .
Recognizing the strong momentum of investment by Japanese companies' in ASEAN, our Consulting groups in Southeast Asia and Japan launched a collaboration in 2012 to provide a wide range of business consulting services for over 100 Japanese clients across the region, including some of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world.
In response to the expansion of Japanese businesses in Southeast Asia, there have been numerous collaboration initiatives between Deloitte Southeast Asia and Japan since 2012. Now there are over 100 consultants of diverse nationalities across the ASEAN region focusing on Japanese clients. We also have a joint training program for new consultants, and through the engagements with multinationals and ASEAN companies, we are able to build their capabilities and experience and provide our people with meaningful experiences, and a unique career path
As part of Customer & Applied Design team, you will help our clients to navigate a profitable path through new digital customer business models, offerings their customers will love, new digital experiences, and transformational end-to-end their digital strategies.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Lead & drive concept sessions leveraging user research and data driven design thinking.
- Introduce trends and best practices across experiences/industries/channels.
- To create experiences that is driven from customer/user needs while taking into consideration our client's business goals, creative design, and technical feasibility.
- Delivery of concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, and prototypes with Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision, and other tools.
- Communicate the experience and articulate design considerations and trade-offs.
- Ability to manage a team of experience designers to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Work cross-functionally to drive elegant design solutions from early concept through final implementation and iteration.
- Use systems-level design thinking to drive design solutions from your team that scale.
- Support the team in a hands-on manner as they construct rapid interactive prototypes that illustrate features with micro-interactions, behaviors, and transitions as appropriate, that present a realistic feel of the intended experience
- Liaise with the Engineering and Go-To-Market teams during the incubation and commercialization phases as the venture matures
If you are someone with:
- Bachelor's degree or any related field .
- Candidates with minimum 6 years working experience in related field are encouraged to apply.
- Proven experience in crafting proposals for new businesses.
- Experience with Sketch, Adobe CS or any other prototyping tools.
- Proven experience delivering concepts, personas, user journeys, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Exceptional communication skills and presentation skills.
- Excellent people management skills to collaborate with different teams and clients.
- A current portfolio of innovative design work that demonstrates business success
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.