Senior Corporate Banking Manager
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY
- Permanent, Full time
- HSBC Bank (M) Berhad
- 16 Jul 18 2018-07-16
Senior Corporate Banking Manager
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
The HSBC Corporate business provides international financial services solutions that support businesses ranging from large corporates to mid-market enterprises in a variety of industry sectors all over the world. Leveraging the strength, scope and expertise of our global product network, HSBC Corporate is positioned as an essential partner to large and mid-market enterprises seeking to maximise their potential internationally, offering streamlined business access to HSBC's international network and broad range of market leading banking products and services.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Senior Corporate Banking Manager.
- Grow sustainable revenues from the existing customer portfolio and through targeted acquisition of new Large Corporate customers
- Ensure proactive and appropriate relationship building/customer contact plans and pipeline management for both existing and new customers
- Generate assets through the use of appropriate risk management tools, priced appropriately for risk and returns and within customers risk appetite
- Structure credit facilities to ensure optimum balance between customer and HSBC interests while remaining within the bounds of prudent banking
- Ensure timely and accurate maintenance of deal and customer information on relevant Group systems
- Develop effective strategies to manage customer relationships, anticipate customer needs and provide a superior quality service to position HSBC as the market leader in this segment
- Identify opportunities for referrals to other Group Product and Service partners and Global Businesses, and ensure these are in line with identified needs and the customer's and HSBC's risk appetite
- Keep abreast of external factors influencing international business e.g. economic, cultural, geographical, procedural and regulatory requirements
- Establish an effective working relationship with Risk Management teams, in order to validate the accuracy of the customer risk profile, and ensure sustainable asset growth
- Ensure an exceptional quality service for all customers by owning customer engagement, ensuring service excellence at all times, for all aspects of any customer, prospect or professional's interaction with HSBC
- Ensure fairness in all aspects of strategy, product design & delivery, customer literature & correspondence, financial promotions, administration and complaint handling
- Help the customer to draw on the HSBC group network by working closely with other CMB countries and product groups
- Prepare detailed client plans for all customers in the Large Corporate segment on an annual basis (as a minimum), and actively engage with Product partners in this exercises
- Ensure early identification of problem relationships and take action where there are potential and existing problem accounts to protect HSBC interests
- Minimum 8 years of banking experience with at least 6 years experience in a relationship management
- Role with exposure in trade services, cash management , capital markets and treasury derivative
Strong marketing and sales management, planning, organising, credit and analytical skills
- (CCP-holders would be preferred).
- Strong interpersonal, managerial, business development and communication skills.