Senior Cyber Security Incident Manager
About Standard Chartered Bank
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities Cyber Security Incident Management Operations:
Regulatory & Business Conduct:
- Manages Service at Risk, MEDIUM and above cyber security incidents from end-to-end / drive the incident bridge / engage the Cyber Defence Centre (CDC) Incident Responder personnel.
- Ensure relevant seniority / skills / capability of resources are allocated to relevant severity incidents.
- Ensure standardized prioritised focus on customer experience and stability risks / issues.
- Keep senior stakeholders and management team appraised of cyber security incidents throughout the incident lifecycle.
- Line management responsibilities for Junior Incident Managers when required.
- Supports co-located teams in respective locations, focused on the end-to-end containment and remediation of cyber security incidents.
- Ensure all activities outlined within the major incident management life-cycle are "as per process".
- Manage escalations and be the Point of Contact within the Major Incident Management process as required.
- Provides strong incident management representation at recurring weekly / monthly meetings.
- Ensures CDC Incident Response perception is high and strives for excellent working relationships with our stakeholders.
- Validates and evergreen the cyber security incident response plans, playbooks and other relevant Standard Operating Procedures within Cyber Defence Centre.
- Actively participate in the cyber stress testing and Table Top Exercises (TTXs).
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Our Ideal Candidate
- This position involves an "on-call" rostering component for escalated incidents.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent
- GAIC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH) and CERT Certified Computer Security Incident Handler (CSIH) would be a plus.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .