Senior Data Analyst (Data Scientist)
About the Role
A member of the squad who is responsible for delivering business value from data. They achieve this by analysing data, presenting data insights and reports with business application, developing data led improvements to products, translating business needs and requirements into predictive analysis, functionalities and software specifications, driving true value to our customers; bridging the gaps between business, data and delivery teams. Qualifications:
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Engineering (quantitative), Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, or a quantitative field. Candidate with Master qualifications or research experience a strong plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Proven experience in using multiple data science methodologies in solving complex business problems - analytical mind and business acumen
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.)
- Strong understanding and background in applying statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
- Experience in applying one or more AI/ML libraries: PyTorch, Keras, Tensorflow, Prophet, scikit-learning, etc.
- Adept at data manipulation and processing tools: Python (generic, Numpy, Pandas), R, SQL, Hadoop stack, Spark
- Good understanding of big data technologies: NoSQL, MapReduce, stream and batch processing, Dataflow model, Kafka
- Familiar with data visualization stack: Tableau, Microstrategy, ggplot2, D3, matplotlib, Seaborn
- xperience in deploying solution to production and comfortable with DevOps, MLOps, CI/CD, API practices.
- 5-7 years of experience in data analytic/science
- Applicable research experience
- Strong background in one or more area: time-series analysis, NLP, product analytic, risk analytic, fraud detection, anomaly detection
- Comfortable with vast datasets and ability to reveal insights from data fast
- Experience in Agile methodology.