Senior Info Security Analyst, Identity & Access
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. JOB PURPOSE
· Techno Operational role responsible for performing system integration activities and operational maintenance.
· Will be the face of client delivery and is critical to delivery of services and managing Business and Project team expectations day-to-day.
· To works closely with other practice teams in delivering best in class security engagements.
· Service Transition to IAM Book of Work by coordinating with PSS, Business and Project teams of application/Infrastructure KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
· Serve as a corporate focal point to engage in requirements gathering and use cases development
· Create, validate, and justify security solutions and designs consistent with client objectives and best practices
· Develop deployment and implementation methodology and standards consistent with industry best practices
· Integrate, configure, and deploy IAM solutions and systems to facilitate User Life-Cycle Management, Identity and Access Governance, Automated Provisioning, Single Sign-On, Federation, Privileged Account Management.
· Transcribe and present technical information to business / executive levels
· Develop and execute test cases and test plans for IAM solutions
· Develop custom SailPoint Rules and Workflows as per the business needs
· Respond to escalated support calls for managed services, as needed
· Provide knowledge transfer, training, and support activities
· Provide a high level of customer service through comprehensive communication
· Observe project delivery protocol and ensure timely escalation of status, issues, and risks
· Work with vendor/ product / support teams to open, troubleshoot, and resolve product / service issues
· Develop technical project plans and aid in project resourcing
· Review security-related access rights practices, directives and guidelines.
· Undertake periodical review and other exercises in relation with platform/application security for compliance to current procedures/processes and implement enhancements to address non-compliance and security requirements.
· Support audit and regulatory engagement related to BAU Book of Work.
· Established standards, designs and implementation of appropriate identity and access management processes and controls, which help improve operations and lower risk.
· Have excellent technical leadership, analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to interact with individuals at all levels and can work as a part of a team as well as independently.
· Develop and maintain procedures and documentation related to the configurations of various identity management technologies.
· Responsible for integration of new applications into the automated user entitlement review process.
· Participate in the status meeting and & discussed issues related to SailPoint IdentityIQ with the group.
· To work with client post implementation for user testing, debugging, support, and maintenance.
· To Assist with management of project scope, schedule, status and documentation.
· Strong understanding of Object Oriented technology and standard java development frameworks.
· Ability to work in a team fostered, multi-tasked environment
· Proficient in writing executive level reports and technical documentation
· Connect easily with clients and colleagues to communicate effectively across business and technical boundaries to offer recommendations as an expert with best practices.
· Provide 24/7 support coverage for all SCB situated regions (Global Support Coverage)
· Experience with JIRA for task and bug tracking
· Should be good at MS-OFFICE especially Power point and Excel
· Requirements Experience:
Years of Experience: 3-5
· 2+ year of working experience in SailPoint IdentityIQ concepts and features
· Knowledge and hands-on experience with the following SailPoint IdentityIQ components: Application On-Boarding, Access Request, Automated Provisioning, Password Management, Workflows and custom forms Qualifications/Experience:
· Any degree with 3 to 5 years' experience in security consulting, security administration, and/or Information Technology field
· Working knowledge of Java, SQL or similar object-oriented programming language
· Working knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, etc.)
· Experience with the following web technologies (XML, Web Services, etc.)
· Experience on RBAC (Role Based Access Control) analysis and implementation.
· Implementation of different direct/custom connectors to connect Mainframe (RACF), Teradata UNIX and Oracle
If you're ready to take on your next challenge, apply now.