At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
A member of the regional IT audit resource pool (which is based in KL, Singapore and Hong Kong), responsible for:
1. Assisting the IT Audit Director to develop and continuously review a 6-monthly risk-based audit plan for IT portfolio in Prudential, aligned to BU strategy.
2. Performing and managing the delivery of a portfolio of audits within the area of responsibility in line with agreed audit plan, continuously reviewing to ensure alignment between audit strategy and business strategy.
3. Supporting the Audit leadership team in executing a range of continuous improvement, administrative and reporting tasks needed to meet GwIA stakeholder requirements.
In addition to a technology degree, has relevant technical certification in the area of Cloud or Software Engineering. Between 5-8 years relevant technical experience in Cloud or Software Engineering (including DevOps or DecSecOps)
1. Experience in controls, security and management of one or more of the following areas:
- Cloud (PaaS, IaaS and SaaS)
- Software engineering (including agile development), familiarity with devops and devsecops, use of APIs in development
- Cybersecurity (NIST framework, security tools)
- Robotics process automation
2. Familiar with emerging technologies and associated risks (e.g. blockchain, internet of things, robotics)
1. Known as an SME in own functional area and is often sought after for advice / consultation
2. Apart from business-as-usual audit work, have delivered impactful initiatives / products which has helped elevate the function (e.g. helped automate a certain manual process / delivered an automated dashboard for more efficient risk identification etc.)
3. Coding background / data analytics capability (familiar with tools such as Python, SQL) Has good contact with people in the industry (to stay informed on developments in a fast moving IT world)