Senior Manager – Change and Release Management
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The PCM Manager, overseeing all organizational and process communication within ITSM Service Transition Domain (Change Management, Release & Deployment Management, Knowledge Management, and Service Assets and Configuration Management), to ensure its message is consistent and engaging. They also in-charges of preparing detailed communication material/content, classroom training /e-Learning and etc. The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- To identify and deliver service improvement activity across the ITSM Service Transition Domain through employing process improvement methodologies and the application of innovative thinking .
- To work with key business stakeholders to build a continuous improvement environment to support an ongoing change of programme .
- To support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identification and elimination of unnecessary complexity within business processes and identification of better ways of working.
- To work with other team members and stakeholder to devise new support material based on the revised processes, to include training, reporting and systems enhancements .
- Build and execute end-to-end communication programs that enable all employees to adopt key operational processes, programs, and change initiatives.
- To documents and communicates new and refinements or changes (Organizational, Processes and Technological).
- Offering communication and engagement guidance , and advice for different types of changes (Organizational, Processes and Technological) and target audiences - Example: Workshops, Roadshows, Emails.
- Define and implement training plans (workshops, user guides, operating manuals) to the process practitioners .
Successful process roll-out is extremely important for the performance of ITIL processes. Consequently, we are looking for people with experience in both the soft and hard aspects of process design, roll-out and maintenance. Great facilitation and communication skills is key to succeed in this role.
- High level technical understanding of IT services and their components such as servers, networks, database/middleware, data centre facilities, and software development lifecycle
- At least 10-12 years of experience with designing, implementing and maintain processes - preferably ITIL based processes
- At least 10-12 years of having used a Service Management tool, preferably ServiceNow and/or Remedy
- Deep knowledge of ITIL processes, certified in ITIL V3, preferably OSA or Service Operations
- A good understanding of controls required to manage Process Risk
- An understanding of IT Service Management and/or IT Governance and Management Frameworks. Must have good understanding of Change and Release Mgt, Knowledge Mgt and Service Asset Configuration Mgt.
- Be able to create and tailor clear and concise verbal and written communications. Fluent written and spoken English language skills
- Possess a pro-active posture and committed to continuous improvement
- Demonstrable analytical thinking
- A team player who enjoys working with people on all levels as well as being able to work independently and under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to interpret regulations to ensure processes compliance
- Tertiary qualification in IT or Business Administration or equivalent
- Any COBIT related certification would be beneficial
- Advanced knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Demonstrated the ability to work proactive and show "can-do" attitude
- Ability to collaborate and communicate across teams and suppliers in order to ensure process adherence
- Ability to analyse, critical reasoning, problems solving skills and having the ability to manage complex situations, maintain a helicopter view and yet go into details, if need be
- A result-oriented approach to work and an ability to motivate others to deliver results
- Global mindset
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .