Senior Manager - Analytics and Cognitive - TH 1 1 1 1
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals. Work you will do
This role sits within the Analytics and Cognitive team of Deloitte Southeast Asia, which encompasses the Data Analytics solutions respectively. As a leader of this group, you will drive the growth of our Analytics and Cognitive business in the region and be responsible for the creation, sale and delivery of its solutions: Functional and Technical Design, Application & Systems Development, Business Transformation, etc.
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets. Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Managers across our Firm are expected to:
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Establish a strong leadership brand by inspiring others through passion, integrity, and appreciation.
- Create opportunities to drive impact by leveraging each person's strengths to build high performing teams.
- Apply deep knowledge of trends and activity to drive continuous improvement.
- Build lasting relationships across a diverse network.
- Translate and communicate broader strategy into a convincing team vision and goals, in order to align the team and sets priorities to achieve objectives.
- Actively contribute to building the talent pipeline by championing a talent experience that attracts, develops and retains top talent and high performing teams.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where team members feels supported, respected and engaged.
If you are someone with:
- A good honors Degree, preferably at postgraduate level, in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related disciplines.
- Extensive experience in Big 4 or MNC Consulting firm or industry related role.
- Minimum of 12 years of relevant experience with solid experience in the sales cycle and in leading project teams
- Strong experience directly interfacing with senior business and IT stakeholders for clients.
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence.
- Ability to work independently and manage components of large engagements.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- You have strong understanding of either structured and unstructured data mining, visualisation and analytics or Intelligent Automation
- Drive, tenacity, entrepreneurship, client focused and results oriented. You enjoy working methodically and with a great attention to detail.
- You are happy to travel and communicate confidently in English.
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills including a proven track record in developing and conducting interviews, focus groups and presentations.
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualise new approaches and solutions.
- Strong business acumen with solid analytic skills and conceptual thinking.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment.
In addition to strong client service orientation, we are also seeking talented leaders who have the capability to deliver quality solutions with superior analytical and problem solving skills. Besides excellent interpersonal and communication skills, candidates should have proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities. An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel is a pre-requisite. Next Steps
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.