Senior Manager - Digital Customer (Japan Collaboration) - MY
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals. Work you will do
We are seeking exceptional, highly skilled individuals to join Japanese Client Services / Japan SEA Collaboration .
Recognizing the strong momentum of investment by Japanese companies' in ASEAN, our Consulting groups in Southeast Asia and Japan launched a collaboration in 2012 to provide a wide range of business consulting services for over 100 Japanese clients across the region, including some of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world.
In response to the expansion of Japanese businesses in Southeast Asia, there have been numerous collaboration initiatives between Deloitte Southeast Asia and Japan since 2012. Now there are over 100 consultants of diverse nationalities across the ASEAN region focusing on Japanese clients. We also have a joint training program for new consultants, and through the engagements with multinationals and ASEAN companies, we are able to build their capabilities and experience and provide our people with meaningful experiences, and a unique career path.
This role sits within the Customer and Marketing (C&M) team of Deloitte Southeast Asia, which is a part of Deloitte that uses technology and creativity to better connect the customer with the business.
Better known as Deloitte Digital, we use emergent technology to imagine, deliver, and run entirely new business futures. We create innovative ventures, digital platforms, and more meaningful experiences.
As part of Digital Customer Team, you will leverage insight-driven strategies and advanced technology solutions to energize sales and service operations for digitally powered growth and enhance our client's customer relationships with immersive experiences powered by leading digital arts. Eighty percent of the customer moments that make up their brand happen in the sales and service experience. We not only help our clients to make those memorable for their customers, but we integrate their whole business around those moments-whether it's a trip into their supply chain, logistics, and fulfilment, or advancing the customer mind-set of their employees and partners.
Your role as a leader
- The main task of this role is the generation of a well-qualified pipeline of prospects who are interested in the unique value proposition of Salesforce Platform.
- This role will have responsibility for pursuing 10-15 major accounts in Retail, Lifesciences and FSI sectors. Accounts will typically be oriented geographically throughout the Thailand market.
- The focus of this role will be to drive new business leads, which operate large-scale applications, such as huge Retail companies, Financial Institutions and many more
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets established by Offering Lead and Portfolio Lead and yearly business target.
- Achieve lead generation, prospecting and other sales management goals designed to build an optimal sales pipeline.
- Personally develop strong, long-term relationships and referrals with senior management at targeted firms
- Manage the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, RFI response, multi-day client workshops, RFP submission, negotiation and deal signing. The candidate is the focal point for all communication and sales activities with prospects and customers.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Managers across our Firm are expected to:
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Establish a strong leadership brand by inspiring others through passion, integrity, and appreciation.
- Create opportunities to drive impact by leveraging each person's strengths to build high performing teams.
- Apply deep knowledge of trends and activity to drive continuous improvement.
- Build lasting relationships across a diverse network.
- Translate and communicate broader strategy into a convincing team vision and goals, in order to align the team and sets priorities to achieve objectives.
- Actively contribute to building the talent pipeline by championing a talent experience that attracts, develops and retains top talent and high performing teams.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where team members feels supported, respected and engaged.
If you are someone with:
- Strong hunter profile with a proven track record of success in selling consulting/technology solutions services across industries such as FSI, retails, life science, manufacturing, etc
- Demonstration of a consistent over-achievement of client acquisition and sales revenue targets.
- At least 15 years of experience in selling IT services within the region, preferably working in a leading IT services & products firm, software houses with prior experience of working with offshore teams with at least 5 years consulting experience
- An accomplished people manager with more than five years talent management experience and second line leadership experience.
- Strong local contact base and access to alumni, local associations, industry associations within the country.
- Good understanding of Salesforce Solutions.
- Understanding of customer decision making criteria as it pertains to offshore services, consulting, enterprise solutions
- Ability to maintain strong sales management focus during sales cycles that are typically six to nine months in duration.
- Demonstrated ability to manage often complex negotiations with senior-level business and technology executives
- Proficiency in the Japanese language (Business Level) due to regional project requirements.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.