Senior Manager - Finance, Accounting & Taxation
- Basic Salary + Performance Bonus
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Oct 17 2017-10-16
We are one of the largest exporters of palm oil in Indonesia. It owns and controls an extensive spectrum of the palm oil business value chain from sourcing to distribution and is engaged in the refining, processing and trading of palm oil for both domestic use and international export.
Areas of Responsibilities:-
- Lead the FAT function of the Group; covering areas in corporate accounting, corporate finance, treasury, tax planning and internal controls.
- Lead and coordinate funding/financing from commercial banks and capital markets
- Develop, strengthen and maintain the Group's relationships with financial institutions, regulatory authorities and other relevant stakeholders.
- Manage / control the credit and counterparty risks through business processes and monitoring mechanism
- Manage the functional or financial aspects of commodity trading business
- Initiate new processes including system implementation and ensure controls are in place for check and balance
- Liaise with auditor and tax agent on the statutory filing with government agencies
- A qualified accountant from established universities or possess professional qualifications such as MICPA, ACCA etc.
- Technically competent with working experience in any big 4 or other large accounting firms.
- Exposure in treasury, trade finance, cross-border projects, project financing and / or experience gained in a natural resource/ agri- business or manufacturing environment will be an added advantage.
- Proven strong managerial and leadership qualities