Senior Manager - Operations Transformation - MY
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals. Work you'll do
Technology does not stand still. It takes innovative approaches to transform, modernize, and run existing technology platforms. The key is knowing when to take advantage of the new technologies to drive product and service enhancements, improve financial performance, and accelerate speed to market.
When it's time to reinvent how the wheels turn in your organization-to react, innovate and reconfigure your business, our Operations Transformation professionals' deep sector knowledge, coupled with our operational and technical expertise, bring your strategy to life in delivering lower-cost, more effective and fit-for-the-future operations that underpin profitable growth. We plan and deploy game-changing cognitive and digital technology to reduce costs, maximize efficiency, transform payments and revenue processes, and benefit from innovative and emerging business models.
You will support our clients in their transformation journey by:
Your role as a leader
- Identifying opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work.
- Participating in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues.
- Conducting relevant research, data analysis, and create reports.
- Maintaining responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products.
- Assessing restructuring operating models, organizational structures, and business processes to streamline core operations' service delivery.
- Assisting in proposal development, as requested.
- Actively expanding consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Managers across our Firm are expected to:
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Establish a strong leadership brand by inspiring others through passion, integrity, and appreciation.
- Create opportunities to drive impact by leveraging each person's strengths to build high performing teams.
- Apply deep knowledge of trends and activity to drive continuous improvement.
- Build lasting relationships across a diverse network.
- Translate and communicate broader strategy into a convincing team vision and goals, in order to align the team and sets priorities to achieve objectives.
- Actively contribute to building the talent pipeline by championing a talent experience that attracts, develops and retains top talent and high performing teams.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where team members feels supported, respected and engaged.
If you are someone with:
- Minimum tertiary qualification in a business, or finance discipline.
- Minimum 12 Years of working experience in a transformation or consulting role in Financial Services industry for front/middle/back-office processes, market infrastructure, regulations, instruments and products.
- Experience leading business model design and implementation, with exposure to banking sectors
- Experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources.
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience.
- Ability to build consensus and foster change in ambiguous settings.
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building, and communication skills.
- Sense of responsibility to self, team, and client.
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives.
- Ability to travel (both locally and abroad) for short-term and long-term project assignment.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.