Senior Manager - Transformation Benefits Manager – Retail Transformation Program
- 150K & above
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Sdn Bhd
- 18 Jan 18 2018-01-18
Lead the benefits tracking following the Retail Transformation.
Reporting & Monitoring
- Design comprehensive tracking plan for the Retail Transformation capabilities (digital and non-digital program) and align them to the waves
- Coordinate efforts and best practices in People and Communication workstreams across markets
- Monitor Transformation KPI’s to ensure adoption of capabilities is in line with commitments and benefits are realized within timelines
- Manage, monitor and assist central RB COO Team in managing Retail Transformation budget
- Collaborate with the key stakeholders in Business, technology, HR and Finance teams
- Support the risk & process leads with process excellence.
- Liaise with program leads / AEs to monitor timelines, KPI’s, dependencies, risks etc.
- Liaise with the respective Transformation leads in country to drive consistency of reporting in country transformation PSCs and assist country in execution
- Escalate program issues and delays, wave execution challenges, benefit realization delays
- Ensure regular (weekly) engagement and communication across stakeholders on progress and status of Transformation delivery plan, as well as any red flags that may impact the program delivery
- Key member of country transformation PSC - report any red flags and help stakeholders for quick handling.
- Provide an integrated view of initiatives coming together from definition through implementation, benefits and implications across RB.
Risk Management and Governance
- Ensure tight governance around benefit case reporting and realization for all programs
- Identify, escalate and address risks and issues (in collaborating with the Risk Management Lead) that may impact benefit realization
- Project Management Office
- Transformation Workstream leads
- Transformation Country leads
- Change Management Board
- Program AE’s / Business Leads
- Group RB and Country Finance
- Group RB and Country HR
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 10 (and above) years of work experience with at least 3-5 years of experience in running performance management.
- Strong financial forecasting and modelling skills
- Experience of working in project environments and leading the execution of complex projects workstreams & deliverables.
- Understanding of retail banking, macro business environment, trends, and competition. Should be able to understand client needs and transition objectives.
- Understanding of the overall digital and technology landscape, current trends and applicability in the banking environment
- Ability to respond to change, manage in a fast paced matrix environment including across multiple geographies and functions
- Excellent senior stakeholder engagement
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build and maintain productive lasting relationships, even in difficult situations, with diverse people spanning internal/external organizations
- Ability to influence, negotiate and constructively challenge to achieve productive solutions
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills to effectively convey complex information at all levels