Senior Manager, Product Development & Management
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
The incumbent is responsible for driving the Company's product/proposition strategy and supporting the Company's product delivery strategy. PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive direction on product/proposition by providing insights into consumers / distributors / competitors / regulatory-related changes & requirements / other markets, ideas generation, feasibility (system / financials / competitors) evaluation and conversion of ideas into product design.
- Develop a centralized database of latest market insights, competitors' product offerings, propositions, marketing & sales campaigns for proactive management of competitions.
- Support delivery of products as per the Product Development Process defined by PSC (Product Steering Committee) and in accordance with the schedules set in product calendar. Follow up on post-launch review/monitoring and provide recommendation for potential enhancements.
- Provide on-going support to all distributions (internal and external stakeholders) in all matters related to products.
- Degree in Actuarial Science is preferable.
- At least 10 to 12 years of working experience in the insurance industry, preferably in the areas of product development, actuarial and product marketing.
- Insurance industry experience is a must to understand the market and to find innovative solutions.
- Must be able to communicate with all the various stakeholders of the company to champion the new and existing products.
- Possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a big picture vision and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- Insurance product knowledge, with good fundamentals of the various product structures/ platforms and well-versed with the product development process.
- Actuarial (not necessary but is an added advantage).
- LOMA (not necessary but is an added advantage).