- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
The Human Bank. W e are committed to help you further your career within Standard Chartered. To help you with your career d evelopment, you can find help and support on The Bridge . If you feel you are ready to take the next step, this role might be the next step on your career journey.
1. Verify transactions processed by Associates and release those that fall within own delegated release authority.
2. Checking of and/or approving documents presented against Letters Of Credit.
3. Assist the team management in overseeing the daily operations of the team and contribute towards meeting the team's objectives.
4. Ensure that the set productivity targets (efficiency, accuracy, etc.) and processing turnaround standards are achieved (within own area of responsibility).
5. Ensure awareness and full compliance of all laid down rules, regulations, policies, guidelines, procedures, practices and code of conduct imposed by the Company/ Group.
6. Contribute to the development of associates by guiding, coaching, motivating, supporting and assisting selected number of associates.
7. Support the roll-out of appropriate quality management systems in the and other initiatives by the Company/Group.
8. Ensure due care and diligence is exercised on day to day operational matters relating to Money Laundering and KYC, acquiring relevant knowledge and training; thus, providing support to superiors and subordinates.
9. Key Control Standards Assessment within department with nil over dues.
10. Follow up on corrective/ preventive actions to a point where concerns arising from these findings are addressed to a satisfactory level.
11. Ensure full compliance of all laid down rules, regulations, policies, guidelines, procedures, practices and code of conduct imposed by the Company/Group.
12. Comply with Group/ Local Sanctions Policy and Procedures
13. Comply with Group Money Laundering Prevention Policy and Procedures to the extent applicable and
reporting all suspicious transactions including transactions having Red-Flag alerts to AML approvers.
To promote the culture and practice of compliance within the letter and spirit of regulatory requirements and ethical standards in the conduct of business.
To have good judgment and an inquisitive approach to practices and procedures on AML. To have personal authority and integrity, independence and resilience while handling such transactions.
14. Wherever complexity exists in the transaction, conduct review to ascertain whether the transaction has any
Money Laundering aspects and escalate to AML advisors.
Proposition 1 - A diverse culture
We are committed to releasing your full potential, allowing you to continue to make a positive contribution. This role could be the next step in your career journey.. Apply Now
Proposition 2 - A bank with a soul
Supporting our employees in every way to have the freedom to express themselves and to be the best they can be. Express your interest in this role now and step into your next challenge...
Proposition 3 - Career development
If you're a bright mind with big ambitions and ready for your next move within Standard Chartered, we'll actively encourage you to fulfil your potential. Thanks to our rich and varied international footprint, we can offer exciting opportunities working across different countries and cultures. This application could be your next step...