Senior Recovery Management Manager
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY
- Permanent, Full time
- HSBC Bank (M) Berhad
- 16 Aug 18 2018-08-16
Senior Recovery Management Manager
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC's global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Senior Recovery Management Manager.
- Managing recoveries of all products of HBMB & HBMS for both secured & unsecured portfolio through the developed strategies and policies with continuous evaluation and enhancement of current processes and systems.
- Implementation of cost effective delinquent portfolio management and minimization of losses directly contributing to P&L impact.
- Safeguarding portfolio risk by fostering a strong debt collection force underpinned by sound and ethical work practices and policies/strategies which are consistent with the groups and local regulatory requirements. These are combined with the operation of an automated collection process ;
- Improvement of laq delinquency rate for both secured and unsecured ;
- Managing and execution of debt management procedures on all debt management policies, regulations, audit recommendations and key indicators are adhered to.
- Execution of debt management procedures with Asia Pacific Risk, Regional Collections Team and ensuring that all debt management policies, regulations, audit recommendations and key indicators are adhered to
- Provide training imparted to all staff and development needs are assessed on periodic basis.
- Control and monitor the overall collection performance for Unsecured Recoveries in order to minimize the credit exposures and losses as well as maintaining a stable and better norm delinquency rate.
- Minimum degree qualification with 10 years above of banking experience;
- Capable to deal with contingency on economic and capacity volatility;
- Practically skilful in managing and motivating people;
- Proactive and exposed to industry up to date information;
- Strong leadership skills and co-ordinate activities in finding practical solutions for Bad and Doubtful (B&D) accounts but must be for the Bank's benefit;
- Capability in data analysis and its interpretation to collection performance;
- Capability in handling portfolio risk management, scoring techniques and automated collection tools are highly technical;
- Ability to work under minimal supervision;
- Resourceful and embrace changes;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills;
- A good team player with the right attitude to be self-initiative, hardworking, willing to accept changes and flexible working style.