Senior Retail Credit Services Manager
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY
- Permanent, Full time
- HSBC Bank (M) Berhad
- 19 Apr 18 2018-04-19
Senior Retail Credit Services Manager
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC's global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Senior Retail Credit Services Manager.
- Plan, direct and manage the centralised sales support/credit services functions of 2 major operation sections of the Bank, namely, RBWM secured and unsecured lending operations for all HBMY & HBMS branches, with due regard for established risk policies and procedures to maximise the profitability of HBMY & HBMS retail banking business in line with the Malaysia Strategic plan.
- The jobholder is to constantly explore and initiate MfG to drive and implement on-going workflow enhancements and automation for delivery improvements; introduce controls of the various credit processes with the objectives to achieve operational efficiency and to minimize overheads/costs without compromising the security, risks and financial losses by formulating and implementing action plans to improve turnaround time (SLA); prompt and accurate processing of all new loans to improve cost and improve the competitive position of HBMY.
- Ensure Operational procedures of Credit Approval, conforms to rules and operating regulations in RRP, BIM3 and guidelines set by Bank Negara.
- Ensure customer complaints/enquiries are attended to and resolved effectively within the agreed SLA ; Continuous support to frontline and backroom operational staff in managing areas related to sales support.
- Ensure keeping abreast with operational and credit processes by MYH, CRM and Audit requirements
- Graduate degree in Business Administration, Finance or a related field;
- Minimum 10 years of banking experience at executive level with at least three year exposure in credit administration/finance/CCRIS.
- Possess sound working knowledge of CCRIS guidelines & procedures, BNM GP3 and banking practices.
- Sharp eye for accuracy & details, sound analytical & assessment skills.
- Professional competence which helps to determine solutions around appropriate risk measures, risk processes, risk monitoring and management;
- Exposure to demanding operational environments to gain insight into effective risk management applications;
- Working across all levels of the organization to understand cross-functional linkages and interdependencies, as well as the implication of risk at both a strategic level and at the business unit level;
- Demonstrated ability to assess Risk trends, both internally and externally;
- Ability to form effective relationships and exercise influence at senior level of the organization;
- Demonstrate business knowledge, such as leading a P&L unit;
- Communication and interpersonal skills;
- Only Malaysian citizens are encouraged to apply.