Senior Specialist – Service & Operations Management
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities Business
- Proactively engage with stakeholders and manage the escalations and expectations accordingly with regards to audit, risk and regulatory matters
- Actively deliver and manage the Service & Operations Management activities and Book of Work (BoW) associated with ensuring AIVM obligations for audit, risk and regulatory issues and requirements are met on a timely basis
- Work closely with AIVM teams to proactively manage the functional risk profile and ensure risk mitigation plans are defined, implemented and communicated on a timely basis
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Act as the SME during regulatory engagements when discussing AIVM topics
- Provide support on audit and regulatory Requests For Information (RFI) as well as internal risk management processes
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Internal Audit, Risk and Regulatory Compliance Teams
- STS AIVM Teams
- Minimum 6-8+ years experience in Audit, Risk and Regulatory Management
- Excellent written, oral communication , reporting skills and overall ability to work closely with technical teams, and conversant with a multi-ethnic culture, inclusive of different Band levels, with superlative articulation skills
- Basic understanding in security technologies, vulnerability management and the security threat landscape,
- Experience in DevOps/CI/CD and cloud security is desirable
- Strong knowledge of security frameworks (ISO27001, COBIT, NIST), information security principles and industry specific audit frameworks
- CISSP, CRISC, CISA certifications (Not mandatory but desirable)
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .