Senior Systems Analyst
An ideal candidate will be experienced in digital application production support leading L2 and L3 teams preferably in banking space. The candidate must have executed large scale production support which has a 24 / 7 ROTA and involving huge customer base. Qualifications Qualifications
· 7 + years of experience in enterprise software development / support
· Ability to narrow down the issue
· Work with business stakeholders, country application stakeholders on severity incidents
· Ability to draft RCA for key incidents, publish support metrics on a monthly basis
· Experience in middleware or host communication message development
· Experience in analysing heterogeneous systems communicating and advice on the best approach.
· Ability to build, lead virtual teams, embraces changes, drive new technologies, and mentor others. Strong analytical and problem solving skill, Experienced in Agile development
· Self-starter and motivated with ability to work in a fast paced Rapid Application Development environment. Ability to handle multiple development tasks and assignments simultaneously
· S killed in communicating complex information with business and technical stakeholders as appropriate. Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
· Result-focused with critical and strategic viewpoints Responsibilities
· Primary lead person for the application
· Work with L3 support / vendor on the CR / Bug Fix
· Responsible for carrying out the DR
· S hould be producing the support metrics and improvements by tickets to the application by addressing the recurring issues
· Embrace DevOps culture and implement automation for applications.
· Propose changes to the deployment architecture to improve performance, scalability, and manageability
· Ensure quality decision made in review and analysis of the tools from 3 rd party vendors.