Senior Tax Associate - Transfer Pricing
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Work you'll do
Your role as a leader
- Perform transfer pricing compliance, audit defense and planning exercise for MNE clients.
- Liaise with clients on a day-to-day basis to understand their expectations and requirements, and provide deliverables timeline.
- Keep oneself updated on the latest developments in transfer pricing in Malaysia.
- Perform other tasks as and when assigned.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Possess minimum a Bachelor's Degree in related disciplines such as Accounting/ Economics/ Taxation or any professional accounting qualifications.
- Minimum of 3 years transfer pricing work experience.
- Strong proficiency in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess good organizational skills and able to prioritize work to meet tight deadlines.
- Leadership and people management skills; able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Interested candidates are requested to attach their updated resume along with a cover letter and recent transcripts from SPM onwards.
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: MT109-175411-2019