Senior Visual Designer
"The future workforce is an equal one - we are setting the goal to achieve a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Find out more here ." About Accenture
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Customer experience is the battleground for brands today. Winning in an experience-led market means being hyper-focused on the customer and agile enough to offer new, connected experiences that flex to accommodate individual needs.
Interactive helps brands and clients create the best customer experiences around the globe, through connected offerings in design & innovation, commerce, content and marketing.
Come be a part of a talented team of designers who put users, humans at the heart of design, to develop the very best products and solutions across all digital mediums. As a Senior Visual Designer, you will be involved in guiding the full spectrum of design activities from discovery to prototyping, setting up the design language, style guides, key visual design templates, and hi-fi prototypes. Working alongside your Interaction Designer, you will own the design process, bring concepts to life, and to deliver great digital products and experiences of tomorrow. Key Responsibilities:
- Plan, coordinate and conduct customer immersion activities to engage client stakeholders and customers including observational studies, customer interviews, heuristic evaluations, task analysis and other forms of quantitative and quantitative research to uncover insights
- Plan and conduct design and ideation workshops according to its design goals with human-centred design techniques
- Work closely with the Interaction Designer and other designers to create personas, storyboards, and compelling customer journeys
- Gather design research and workshop outputs to develop design insights that help to form the design language or style guide
- Consider systems and frameworks to organise information and design layouts that are simple to understand and relevant to user needs
- Consider both user needs and business goals, and translate insights to design concepts that illustrate simplicity from system complexity
- Able to solicit feedback and iterate designs while constantly represent the interests of user needs
- Design innovative interaction models that engage and delight
- Contribute to experience design standards and guidelines
- Lead in the governance of detailed design layouts, hi-fi prototypes and prepare visual assets and accompanying documentation for handoffs
- Be a storyteller, and effectively communicate design concepts, user flows and use cases to stakeholders, both verbally and visually
- Facilitate design brainstorming sessions and build consensus around design vision with stakeholders where required
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams that include other designers, solution architects, front-end and back-end developers, engineers, project managers, and others to ensure development adheres to UX design vision
- Assist team in the planning and running of usability tests or validation sessions
- Interpret usability test results, communicate findings, and incorporate them to design iterations
- Flexibility to work in different delivery environments, be it in design sprints or waterfall models