About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
To perform specific duties as instructed by the management and delivering the objectives set by the Group, Company and Department through consistent high quality performance and services to customers (outside & within) with the emphasis on accuracy, TAT and productivity and in accordance with the relevant procedures, guidelines and policies.
The Role Responsibilities
- Know fully & perform BAU within TAT without error guided by operation procedures, standards, guidelines and policies.
- Ensure consistent delivery of high quality services to customers through meeting or exceeding customer expectation guided by the Service Level Agreement, efficiency/accuracy standards and good business processes / judgment.
- Ensure awareness and full compliance of all laid down rules, regulations, policies, guidelines, procedures, practices and code of conduct imposed by the Company/ Group.
- Manage the operational risk of the team to avoid operational / reputational losses and ensure awareness and full compliance of all laid down rules, regulations, policies, guidelines, procedures, practices and code of conduct imposed by the Company / Group.
- Key Control Standards Assessment within department with nil over dues.
- Follow up on corrective/ preventive actions to a point where concerns arising from these findings are addressed to a satisfactory level.
- Ensure due care and diligence is exercised on day to day operational matters relating to Money Laundering and KYC, acquiring relevant knowledge and training; thus, providing support to superiors and subordinates.
- Continue to seek improvement in self, team & operational processes to achieve service and performance excellence.
- Support the roll-out of the Company's & Group's policies and initiatives.
- Ensure full compliance of all laid down rules, regulations, policies, guidelines, procedures, practices and code of conduct imposed by the Company/Group.
- Guide SGOOs, GOOs & Agency Staff.
- Generic Roles and Responsibility:-
- Monitor incoming volume, ensure meeting cut off time and TAT, End-of-day (EOD) reconciliation and attend to queries.
- Drive productivity within team and accuracy thru training & process controls / flow
- Daily detected error and backlog report and Adhoc report, projects, clean ups, etc.
- Coordinate team members' leave.
- Cascade & conduct training on new processes/procedures and preparation / update of DOIs, desk guides and manuals.
- Ensure escalation and Highlight issues to management.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .