Service Level Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities Strategy
- Strong understanding of Service Level Management principles, process, procedures and best practices.
- Experience in designing and implementation of Service Level Management processes including setup of SLA, OLA and UC's.
- Experience in contract management.
- Good understanding of Reporting tools
- Experience in driving service improvement initiatives through automation.
- Experience in other ITIL processes like ITSCM, Availability and Capacity Management.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Develop good understanding of Service Design processes and help design process/ framework
- ITIL Intermediate / ITIL Expert
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .