- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad
- 22 Oct 17 2017-10-22
• To perform loan settlement functions for Business segments.
• To prepare redemption statement and to perform cancellation of facilities /discharge of charge/
issuance letter of consent.
• To perform collateral creation / maintenance for Business segments.
• To support system maintenance from Loan Recovery Unit / Prevention & Rehabilitation Unit / BBi
• To perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
• Diploma or Degree in Business Administration, Finance, MIS or related area preferred;
• Has at least 2 years experience (preferable experience with Banking industry)
• Pleasant disposition with good interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively at all levels
• Ability to work under pressure
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision and must be a team worker with the ability to demonstrate good teamwork amongst staff
• Self-motivated, dedicated, commitment and result oriented, to complete all tasks assigned within SLA with zero defect.
• Willing to work longer hours, when required
• Possess a positive attitude, initiative and good sense of responsibility.
• Able to take any tasks assigned by Dept Head from time to time.
• Flexible to be transferred to any unit/section when necessary and
• Familiar with Microsoft Software applications especially in Words, Excel