Software Engineering Analyst 2019/2020
"The future workforce is an equal one - we are setting the goal to achieve a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Find out more here . " https://www.accenture.com/my-en/gender-equality-research-2017
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com . Software Engineering
Take on challenges to develop transformational strategies and implement the new technologies that our clients need to stay ahead of the curve.
Join us here where your passion, expertise, judgement and in-depth understanding of technical capabilities will help us create winning solutions. Your journey starts as an Analyst, where you will grow your skills and gain experience through immersive, hands-on training. This focuses on your personal and professional growth, challenging you to stretch your boundaries and achieve your greatest potential. Your Role
As an Analyst, you'll be designing, building and supporting the innovative technical solutions we're renowned for. As well as understanding what our clients want to achieve, you'll discover what's possible within their existing framework and explore the best technologies to achieve the most effective results.
Your role will vary depending on your strengths, passion and alignment, but a typical day may include:
- Creating and delivering platform and custom-designed solutions for our clients' most complex technology challenges
- Building bold new business models via application management and implementation services
- Brainstorming with clients to design next generation IT architectures to meet their ever-changing business needs
- Building Proof of Concept for new or emerging technologies at a client site
- Utilizing existing and newly developed programming skills to build portions of client applications
- Incubating and piloting the next wave of emerging technologies for clients based on our applied research and development
We believe that your career is your adventure. Your training and client exposure is focused on turning you into an expert in exploring how a client's vision is achieved through using the latest technologies whilst developing and sustaining the skills our clients demand.