Software Quality Analyst (EMEA Shift)
Please Note - Candidate need to work in EMEA Shift. Shift allowances will be provided.
Job Description Department Overview:
Debtdomain is a web-based system that is used every day by thousands of bankers, salespeople and investors who are active in the global loan syndication market. Debtdomain combines CRM and book building features to track and manage deal opportunities, with secure data rooms that enable sell-side banks to transmit highly confidential information to potential investors. Position Summary:
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about solving business problems using technology and quality engineering best practices.
As a member of our team, you will participate in and improve the whole lifecycle of services-from inception and design, through deployment, operation, and refinement. You will be part of a diverse team of talented engineers globally, providing guidance, support, and clear priorities. Duties & accountabilities:
- Participate in the release planning process to review functional specifications and create release plans.
- Analyze and review new stories and identify gaps in acceptance criteria with product specialists.
- Collaborate with software engineers and product specialists to design and document test plans for new functionality.
- Design and document regression test suites and review with development and product teams.
- Produce regular reports on the status and quality of software releases and be prepared to speak to findings in an informative way to all levels of audience.
- Assess the quality, usability, and functionality of each release.
- Develop and organize QA Processes for assigned projects to align with overall QA goals.
Who you are:
- Exhibit expertise in handling large scale programs/projects that involve multiple stakeholders (Product, Dev, DevOps).
- Maintain a leading edge understanding of QA as related to Agile best practices.
- Collaborate with automation engineers to provide input into the design and implementation of the automation framework.
- Minimum of 4 years of Quality Engineering experience.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex technical problems.
- API testing - must understand RESTful design / best practices. Hands on experience testing APIs and test tools.
- Hands on experience with at least one leading testing tools/framework like Selenium, Cypress or Cucumber.
- Ability to think abstract - to ensure ability to not conform to the norm. Norms do not find bugs quickly.
- Experience working in an Agile software development organization with understanding or experience with Behavior Driven Development.
- Experience supporting development and product teams.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills; ability to interact with all levels of an organization.
- Ability to work in an advisory capacity to identify key technical and business problems, develop and evaluate alternative solutions and make recommendations.
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.