About the Role
To achieve our vision of making frictionless, instant payment and smarter securities as the Company strategy, you will work on enabling customers' technology with our enhanced platform, products and services under global Technology Enabler's group. You will be a technology evangelist of a range of SWIFT products and platform together with value added services and represent SWIFT at various customer interaction settings such as workshops, user groups, etc. You will be an advisor and partner to our customers and communities, supporting them in designing solutions based on specific requirements and extracting real-world business value. You will be part of customer interface for the technology innovation discussion along with SWIFT product tribes to drive continuous product innovation and develop the ecosystem through collaborative innovation. What to expect:
What will make you successful:
- Perform product demonstrations. Demonstrate value of SWIFT technology solutions versus alternatives. Explain SWIFT solutions and roadmaps at customer sites, working closely with Relationship Managers.
- Meet with customers to understand detailed level needs and requirements, prepare proposals and validate with senior team members to make recommendations on best practice solutions for medium size/complexity/risk projects. Maintain and develop knowledge of architecture/design technologies, integration and future industry trends. Provide resiliency and security advice. Overcome objections of a technical nature.
- Translate business and technical requirements into a Project Plan with full involvement of the project team. Analyse detail systems factors: input/output requirements; information flow; technical requirements; resources needed and select the appropriate SWIFT products and services to build a customer proposal.
- Own technology enablement campaign for our customers and communities, defining targets and milestones, and empowering Relation Managers to execute the campaign
- Assist with the ordering, provisioning and software license procedures. Ensure a smooth handover to Customer services.
- Build and develop working relationships with customer management responsible for the customer SWIFTNet infrastructure.
- Analyze customer escalated problems, develop and propose solutions to customer.
- Represent SWIFT presenting SWIFT products and technology solutions at SWIFT user groups, seminars and workshops.
- In line with team objectives, support regional teams by defining processes, transferring knowledge for the SWIFT platform as well as SWIFT Solutions.
- University degree in Computer Science or IT related fields, or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience in IT integration and architecture of global systems and solutions, preferably messaging, integration and/or API
- Familiarity with programming languages, with Windows, Linux, Solaris and AIX operating systems, database and application server technologies
- Experience with integration middleware, common messaging and API technologies
- Experience in SWIFT products, services and standards would be advantageous
- Strong customer orientation and commitment to deliver with quality
- English a must (written and spoken), any other ASEAN language is an asset
- Experience in a multi-cultural and multi-country team operating environment
- Willing to travel (15-30%)
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team. Review LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below:
LEE Hyundong - Head of Customer Solutions, ASEAN & Oceania (Hiring Manager)
Nur Syazana - Talent Acquisition Specialist (APAC) What we offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.