South East Asia Inclusion & Diversity Lead
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Work you'll do
This role will lead and drive Inclusion & Diversity (I&D) initiatives in SEA, leading overall program design, implementation and evaluation, drive required leadership engagement and support to achieve SEA I&D strategic priorities. Responsibilities
Your role as a leader
- Lead and drive Inclusion and Diversity (I&D) initiatives as planned in SEA I&D strategy aligned to the global commitment of Deloitte.
- Key support and focal point to provide advice to SEA I&D council members in implementation of planned initiatives, including program design, management and implementation across SEA.
- Leverage quantitative / qualitative data and trends to support planning, driving and measuring I&D and associate engagement programs that contribute to meeting overall objectives.
- Work closely with country HR/Talent and business leaders and support SEA PAO to provide thought leadership and execute on initiatives to help the business make progress on inclusion, diversity and engagement goals.
- Develop and operationalize I&D plans that enable progress on goals and partner with HR leaders to embed metrics and practices in all associated programs and policies.
- Partner with recruiters to create customized recruiting strategies by building gender smart pipeline, have diverse, and well-qualified talent and work collaboratively with internal teams to execute on sourcing initiatives.
- Conduct market research to continuously benchmark externally and identify opportunities to initiate and cultivate relationships with relevant external organizations to drive I&D forward for SEA.
- Collaborate with SEA C&M team to develop appropriate I&D and engagement communications & key messaging materials for internal and external audiences.
- Track, evaluate, and report on milestone progress towards SEA I&D strategic priorities and the effectiveness of programs.
- Collaborate with SEA RRL team on the implementation of SEA I&D strategy and programs to mitigate risk and ensure compliance to relevant firm policies and local laws.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Establish a strong leadership brand by inspiring others through passion, integrity, and appreciation.
- Create opportunities to drive impact by leveraging each person's strengths to build high performing teams.
- Apply deep knowledge of trends and activity to drive continuous improvement.
- Build lasting relationships across a diverse network.
- Translate and communicate broader strategy into a convincing team vision and goals, in order to align the team and sets priorities to achieve objectives.
- Actively contribute to building the talent pipeline by championing a talent experience that attracts, develops and retains top talent and high performing teams.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where team members feels supported, respected and engaged.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Degree in Human Resources, Business or its equivalent. A Master Degree is an added advantage
- Subject matter expert on Inclusion and Diversity, and minimum two years' experience in leading and driving Inclusion and Diversity agenda in matured Deloitte Member Firm / organization with good leading practices
- 6 to 8 years of proven and relevant track records in HR management in well-established or multinational organizations
- Good knowledge and understanding of HR practices in SEA
- Excellent English proficiency
- Strong influencing skills and able to gain buy-in from stakeholders
- Conceptual thinking ability and pragmatic in execution
- Analytical with high attention to detail
- Agile, resourceful and is solution focused
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: MH62-175088-2019