Specialist, Investment Advisory
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities Advisory Support
- To provide overall Wealth Management product and services support to frontliners
- To provide need-based advisory solution to customers
- To participate in Wealth Management strategy in order to drive the overall Wealth Management sales and revenue with distribution team
- To work closely with the Wealth product managers to ensure the success of the product-launched and seamless sales process
- To work closely with the Wealth compliance manager for compliance with all regulations and controls set by the Bank and external regulatory authorities
Business Strategy and Performance
- Work as part of the Country Advisory Council to provide monthly "Actionable Investment Map" to frontliners. Make periodic recommendation on monthly funds focus and bond focus list.
- Responsible for providing regular product and market update as well as portfolio reviews and rebalancing with customers mainly Priority customers with the objective of enabling the growth of customers Assets under Management (AUM).
- Conduct client seminars and presentation to targeted groups identified by branches.
- Effective in interacting and work with Sales Team Manager & Branch Manager to formulate and implement tactical plans at branch level for investment sales and new investment account (wealth broadening and wealth deepening)
- Provide continuous coaching and support on market information, product knowledge and investment sales technique to all Relationship Managers
- To work closely with Wealth Management Product team as well as Distribution team to boost overall investment revenue targets and customer satisfaction on investment & insurance products and services.
- Strategize with product managers for product launch which include training, sales script, objection handling and customer event etc
- Increase customer product holding by advocating portfolio diversification and asset allocation
- Increase customer's investment AUM by providing value-added services such as market update, regular portfolio review etc
- Build Standard Chartered Wealth Management brand name and increase net-promoter-score (NPS) via campaign series and frontline engagement
- Ensure good team spirit among the team members
- Set a role model to the frontliners
- Work cohesively with the Wealth Management team and segments
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .