Specialist, Service Management
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Ideal Candidate
- Should have 8+ years of IT experience with 4 years in Application Production Support
- Should have strong Java, J2EE and SQL skills. Knowledge of web services is a must
- Should have knowledge and experience in Actimize or case management tools/applications.
- Should have working knowledge of the Pearl script, Linux
- Should have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Exposure to monitoring tools like ITRS and Control-M
- Should be well versed with ITIL processes
- Track for the closure of the problem tickets
- Remedy Monitoring - Assign tickets to the team and track for closure within the specified SLA.
- Exercise appropriate judgment on escalation items and engage the relevant internal stakeholders (Projects/PSS/Business Users) to resolve within technology domain.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Plans and tracks implementations
- Review Changes being implemented in production
- Weekly Status Reporting to the senior management on the incidents raised and changes being implemented in production.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .