- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad
- 16 Dec 18
Ready to take the next step in your career with us?
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
1) Provide L1 support for incident / problem management.
2) Performing support / impact analysis to incident.
3) Ensure problem diagnosis and resolution as per SLA.
4) Linux or Unix, Oracle PL/SQL (development skills i.e. troubleshooting errors/logs).
5) Familiar with ITIL & AGILE methodology.
If you're ready to take on your next challenge, apply now.