- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad
- 19 May 18 2018-05-19
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
We are currently looking for Support Lead
• Responsible for supporting(L2), maintenance and documenting technical specification as part of a Production Support Team.
• Provide end-to-end support and implement resolution to resolve incident tickets.
• Analyse the Change impact in production environment. Provide change implementation support.
• Perform production support activities by:
o providing root caused analysis and resolution within the specified SLA
o System maintenance
o Capacity Planning
o Data Analysis
• Perform monthly trending on the root cause of tickets and provide sound resolutions to eliminate repeat problem tickets.
• Regularly review the nature of L2 problem tickets with a view to migrate the handling of these tickets to L1 support.
• Consistently to provide training and coaching to up-skill the Level 1 support staffs on product and technical knowledge to handle problem tickets of a more complex nature.
• Effective engagement with critical issues.
• Ensure RCAs are performed for high severity issues.
• Provide timely workaround solutions for failing issue pattern which requires source code fix.
• Closely track of Digital Certificate expiry and timely renewal of certificates and implementation
• Candidate must possess bachelor degree in computer sciences/IT/Software engineering
• At least 4 years of working experience in related field
• Good to have ITIL Foundation certificate
• Experienced in software Application support
• Experienced in web application development in Java platform
• Java platform, unix, shell command is mandatory.
• Demonstrated good knowledge in SQL commands especially DB2.
• WAAS is good to have.
Proposition - A diverse culture
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...