About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for supporting, maintenance and documenting technical specification as part of a Production Support Team.
2. Provide end-to-end support and implement resolution to resolve incident tickets.
3. Analyse the Change impact in production environment. Provide change implementation support.
4. Perform production support activities by:
5. Providing root caused analysis and resolution within the specified SLA
a. System maintenance
b. Capacity Planning
c. Data Analysis
d. Vendor Coordination/Management Qualifications and Skills
1. At least 6 - 10 years of experience in production support & development environment
2. Good analytical and problem solving skills
3. Able to interact and communicate well with users & business.
4. Have technical knowledge and hands on experience on Java architecture/framework such as Struts, Spring MVC, Hibernate, CXF, Castor, etc.
5. Experience in SQL, DB2, Oracle DB objects/design such as Stored Procedure, View, Trigger, etc.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.