- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad
- 20 Aug 18 2018-08-20
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
•To Support Team Lead will be responsible for day to day management of FM Application Support team (PSS) ensuring all issues are dealt with in line with the SLA's & OLA's
• other supporting documentation that relates to the support activities of the concerned applications.
• Issue reporting will also supply details of any identified root cause and permanent resolution with target completion date(s)
• Ensure continuity of service and stability
• Incident management and co-ordination
• Publish and enhance Daily, Weekly, Monthly reports covering incidents, processing profiles & changes
• Highlight recurring issues to the relevant Dev team to maintain the stability and integrity of the environment
• Undertake Batch processing reviews to ensure performance and service integrity is maintained
• Management of the contact / escalation information, ensuring the teams keep their information current
• Support Procedures reviews and maintenance
• Work with Vendor / Development / Central IT teams / Architects to enhance existing services through reviews and planned change
• Ensure all Start of day checks continue to meet requirements
• Ensure all monitoring and reporting meets requirements
• Enhance and refine the standards for running processing within Pre-Production and Production
• Assist with performance & capacity management reviews
• Work with development on the integration of Applications to use the required tools
• Assist the Dev teams with the integration of the monitoring and alerting services
• Entitlements management - Directly or with internal support functions
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.