TL with Chinese
Job Description: Core Competencies
1. Should have been in the role for at least 1 year as a Team leader.
2. Ability to manage a team of 15-20 associates on performance.
3. Proactively identify roadblocks on performance and do the necessary remediation.
4. Intermediate level Excel skills and ability to interpret data into insights.
5. Ability to do performance management and coach the team members.
6. Preferably from finance background / invoice processing.
7. Open to work from Office and in shifts as required.
8. Display ownership for tasks and ability to prioritize.
9. Stay up to date on new policies, processes, and procedures impacting the business.
10. Commitment to be part of the team and to support others in making the wider team a success.
11. Integrity and professional ethics Detailed Role & Responsibilities:
• Directly supervises the Agent FTEs, directly managing their performance, manages staffing.
• Drives operations to meet service levels and provides escalation support.
• Provide mentorship, guidance, and career development to members of their team.
• Establish team goals and work with direct reports on strategies for executing, measuring progress, and sharing results Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations, and influence team strategy through effective communication.
• Performance management by deploying the appropriate method as applicable.
• Perform audits on the task completed by the team and identify coaching opportunities for the team.
• Manage shrinkage, attrition and ESAT of the team.
• Act as a subject matter expert for the team.