About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Job Description: Tech Lead
We are seeking a Technical Lead to drive multiple Wealth Management Funds projects. The candidate is required to handle project delivery end-to-end for a vendor based application from requirement gathering, development till implementation and post implementation support. Responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
- Scrutinise system through all available means (technical and non-technical) to gather data on AS-IS process.
- Understand problem statement, analyse as-is system and articulate solutions to both business and technology teams
- Technically lead a project throughout its lifecycles and resolve techno-functional issues and impediments
- Develop internal jobs with Unix shell scripting and SQL.
- Project documentation and communication
- Configuration management of project artefacts including code and documents
- Test strategy and test cases review
- Production deployment support
- Flexibility to work on weekends, holidays and off-business hours on need basis.
- Working level professional knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL with Oracle database
- Good knowledge on Unix Shell scripting
- Working knowledge of core JAVA, JSP servlets
- Understanding of development methodologies, phases and milestones.
- Understanding of configuration management, production deployment processes, post production support activities.
- Very good analytical skills to understand 'AS-IS' business processes. Candidate must be capable of and willing to scrutinise system through all available means (technical and non-technical) to gather data on AS-IS process.
- Candidate must be able to communicate with business and stakeholders to understand problem, explain solutions and in general exchange information.
- Theoretical knowledge on IBM WebSphere application server and three tier web application
- Past experience of developing CI/CD pipeline with Jenkins
- Automation test development with Selenium
- Past experience of working on data migration, server upgrade, technology upgrade projects
- Working experience on mutual funds, fixed income and bancassurance products. Working experience on banking domain.
- Working experience on JIRA and Confluence
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.