About the Role
We are looking for a Test engineer to join our Journey to Cloud Tribe. Responsabilities
Key role responsibilities:
- • Develop and maintain test specifications, test cases, sets of regression tests, in an accurate and timely manner
• Code (writing and automating tests) and maintain software testing frameworks
Propose and create procedures that help to find existing errors in the product and execute test cases as well as regression tests to ensure minimal discrepancy between specified and implemented functions
• Review functional requirements specification and design documents to ensure testability and become acquainted with products
• Write and execute test cases of medium to high complexity. Analyze and log test results
• Contribute to testing process improvement efforts, focusing on test automation tools
• Collect evidences of the test execution and participate to the acceptance test report
• Problem solving - if there are some problems/bugs encountered, able to provide some initial feedback on what could went wrong. The candidate should see him/herself contributing to deliver the component, rather than a separate function that is just qualifying the product.
• Propose and lead the implementation of process improvement efforts.
Education & Experience
- University degree in computer science, or adjacent domain.
- Minimal 5 years of experience in a similar position in a comparable technical environment.
• University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 5 to 8 years of experience within a testing or development environment; 3 years of experience in testing.
Professional knowledge and expertise
• Fluent in English
• Ability to work independently but also in team
• Ability to work in an agile environment
• Proven coordination skills in a fast changing environment is a must
• Knowledge in SWIFT interfaces (e.g. Access, Integrator, Integration Platform, AMH) is an asset
• Knowledge in testing methodology/risk management is an asset.
• Experience with QualityCenter or other Test Management Tools is an asset
• Knowledge of XML and related validations and transformation technologies is an asset
• Knowledge in basic UNIX administration tasks (routing and firewall configurations, package installations, file system management, web and application server configuration) is an asset
• Testing methodology certification (e.g. ISTQB) is an asset
• Knowledge in Selenium & Robot Framework, Java (including Maven, Git, Eclipse) or other is an asset
• Knowledge in IBM MQ is an asset
• Knowledge in Ansible and Nagios is an asset
• Quality oriented
• Continuous Improvement (CI)
• Adaptability & responsiveness to change (Agile Transformation)
• Team oriented
• Self Developing
• Personal drive and commitment What we offer
. Company & department description
SWIFT provides the platform, messaging, standards, and products & services to over 10,500 customers in 215 countries and territories.
Our employees are the foundation of this success.
SWIFT has an unique corporate mindset, where diversity, personal development and networking are actively encouraged. And we think you'll like our office culture, built around the way we work to achieve a healthier work/life balance.
If you want to be part of our dynamic, multi-cultural institution with over 2400 employees of 75 nationalities, in 26 offices worldwide, then explore the vast opportunities, rewards and internationally competitive packages that we are waiting for you here at SWIFT.
SWIFT IT KL is looking for a C/C++/Java Developer to strengthen the KL Interface Applications development team. The team will be responsible for delivering scalable, high quality, secure, mission critical financial software to the global financial industry.