WebAPI and MicroServices Developer
Job ID: 002111 The Job
- Design, implement and maintain APIs using the company's Web API Gateway and API Management Platforms.
- Implement Micro Services using Spring Boot, Dockers, Kubernetese and CI/CD tools.
- Develop API policies & filters as required to publish/consume API, transformation, routing and orchestration using API Management tool.
- Perform business requirement analysis and technical assessment to identify functional and non-functional requirements.
- Define, configure, and maintain API definitions to secure control and manage APIs.
- Maintain Swagger definition required to publish APIs.
- Build and test APIs for new and existing backend services to help facilitate. development team migrations. Help educate teams managing and developing APIs.
- Document & maintain enterprise wide API Catalogue for internal & external usage. Prepare Detail Design Document, API Technical Specifications & other documents as necessary to support the platform or assigned projects.
- Utility Services & Reusable Asset Library:
- Build and document components, code or other assets that can be leveraged by project teams. Includes value-added services that are non-BU specific and might otherwise be redundantly developed and maintained by each area.
- Perform Unit Testing and Support Integration Testing
- Support all planned maintenance activities, BAU activities for API Platform including any emergency maintenance.
Job Requirements Our Requirements
- Minimum 6 years of overall experience in professional software engineering.
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience with various API technologies and frameworks.
- Experienced in API management platforms and tools like Axway, CA, Kong etc. that consist of API Manager, API Gateway, API Portal and API Analytics.
- Experienced in implementing applications and services using Spring Boot & other Java related technologies with CI/CD tool like Jenkins/Bamboo, SonarQube, Bitbucket/Dimension
- Have experience and knowledge on implementing various security standards (SSL/TLS, HMAC, Digital Signature, Public Key Infrastructure, Cryptography/Encryptions Mechanism) used in API/Web Services while publishing & consuming web services.
- Prefer with Banking or Insurance industry experience.
- Adaptable to fast-pace environment, self-driven and result-oriented.
- Good team player with good interpersonal skills.