eLearn Development - Digital Learning
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services Industry/Sector
Not Applicable Specialism
IFS - Human Capital (HC) Management Level
Senior Associate Job Description & Summary
A career in Learning and Development, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to contribute to the success of our people by developing quality and relevant learning initiatives that constantly improve the PwC experience. You'll help us identify and source the best instructors, develop learning and performance improvement solutions across traditional and virtual classroom environments, and consult with other areas of the Firm to ensure our curriculums and initiatives support the PwC strategy.
Our Digital Learning team supports internal leaders by developing and implementing targeted learning materials. As part of the team, you'll help develop Digital Learning materials, multimedia classes and other interactive products that play an important role in the education of our people.
- Instructional design, taking a project from business requirement, storyboarding, creating the elearn using elearn authoring tools
- Is passionate about learning and what elearn can do especially now that virtual learning is the way to go
- Is driven and aspires to try new things
- Experienced in managing a small team of elearn creators
- Hands-on and willing to the nitty gritty of the job besides managing the team
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- At least 4 years' experience in elearn creation
- Must have experience in Articulate 360 (Storyline, Rise, etc) and GOMO tools
- Must have experience with ADDIE approach
- Knowledge in using Vyond/Powtoon is an advantage
- Project management and team management skills:
- in charge of creating an elearn that requires different people to create it
and break the elearn into parcels/components, assign them, and
assemble them together
- manage a team of at least 3 elearn creators
Additional application instructions
- Experience in creative design is an added advantage
Please attach following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application:
- Certificates and transcripts, from SPM (or equivalent) onwards
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport size photo
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required: Bachelor Degree
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified)
English, Malay Travel Requirements
Up to 20% Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
No Government Clearance Required?
Yes Job Posting End Date