Analyst - Enterprise Risk Management
What is the opportunity?
As an Enterprise Risk Management Risk Analyst, you will be an integral part of the RBC's Group Risk Management. You will be working with Risk Manager, in executing activities related to the development and enhancement of existing and net-new risk programs (e.g., Strategic Risk). The role will also require you to research and understand regulatory requirements to contribute to the development of enhancement recommendations. What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- Support the development and implementation of strategic and conduct risk management programs
- Conduct research to ensure alignment of project plans and regulatory requirements
- Support ongoing enterprise risk management activities and monitoring
- Support incremental enhancement of existing processes to align with multiple regulatory guidelines across regions and RBC CUSO subsidiaries
- Conduct research on international regulatory requirements
- Develop and update projects plans in support of enhancement initiatives
- Identify opportunities to drive efficiencies in the execution of Enterprise Risk Management Activities
- Support implementation of regulatory requirements and/or remediation of regulatory issues
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Law or other related fields.
- At least 1-3 years experience work in a Risk Management role in a Financial Services organization. Fresh Graduates encourage to apply
- Strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to tailor verbal and written communications, including strong Power Point presentation development skills
What's in it for you?
- Familiarity with Financial Institution regulatory landscape
- Knowledge of financial services industry (Capital Markets, Retail Banking)
- Excel and Data Management skill sets
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A world-class training program in financial services
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded