About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Application Development in JAVA/J2EE and PEGA platforms
- Unit Testing and Testing Support
- Application debugging and Bug fixing
- Production release support
- Independent player should be willing to take responsibility on assigned tasks.
- Field of Study - Computer Science Graduate
- Certification - JAVA Certification
- J2EE, ECLIPSE & PL/SQL
- Experience in application designed and development
- Good communication skills in English, Spoken and Written
- SDLC knowledge, Quick learner and should be willing to learn new Technologies
- Self motivated and Team player
- Domain knowledge in Banking and Finance
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .