Associate - Strategy & Operations (Management Consulting)
KPMG's Business Transformation Practice focuses on fundamental business issues faced by clients such as operational efficiencies, increasing revenues, controlling costs, improve processes and enhancing margins to achieve overall performance improvements. We help companies to identify opportunities and manage risks, efficiency and bottlenecks in business processes and technology systems which support business objectives and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their financial strategies and goals. Spanning across Financial Management, Business Effectiveness and Financial & Operational Strategy. Our services are specialised in • financial reporting • financial process optimisation • financial function integration • financial modeling • market feasibility study • business performance improvement • project/program management office • quality review • operational cost management • shared services and outsourcing • strategic sourcing and procurement • business intelligence • analytical reporting, supply chain management • enabling technology and systems driven strategy planning, assessment and selection.
• Participate in project delivery as a team member;
• Support project manager or work-stream leader to achieve project KPIs, undertake project filing and maintain the quality of the project;
• Business report writing and preparation of presentation slides;
• Support the Business Development team in proposal writing, research and development of sales presentation slides and kits;
• Undertake research and analysis to support project requirements and practice development.
• Degree or Master's in Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Finance or Accounting, Actuarial Science and Information Technology or other relevant disciplines;
• Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience in a management consulting environment or operational function in a private or public sector organization;
• Operational exposure to industries such as Public/Private Sector, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing, Financial Services, Health Care or Oil & Gas;
• Experience in corporate planning and strategy formulation, business/ IT transformation, business analysis, change management, business performance management and enabling technology ;
• Good communication, presentation and report writing skills;
• Independent, self-motivated, organized, and results oriented individuals;
• Able to undertake multitasks and meet tight deadlines;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Excellent command of English language;
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Project and financial modeling software such as SPSS.