Organise department to operate at a strategic level and ensure Fund Operations Department performs trade settlement, portfolio valuation and corporation actions in accordance with regulations, IMA and prospectus/Information Memorandum efficiently. Ensure daily valuation of unit trust funds and private mandates is carried out timely and accurately in compliance with approved valuation methodologies and SC's guidelines.
- Provide supervision in the daily operations, which includes investment processing, data uploading and importation process of security transactions, holdings, prices, and foreign exchange rates, etc. for both unit trust funds and private mandates.
- Co-ordinate with Client Account Services Department to ensure all trading accounts/money markets accounts and settlement accounts are opened on time before launch of new products.
- Review and ensure submission of reports for private mandate clients, regulatory bodies, and Trustees are accurate and delivered on timely basis.
- Ensure processes, workflows, and basis of valuation for the investment instruments are in compliance with the regulatory guidelines and that such activities are being adhered to audit and risk controls associated with operations.
- Identify and specify the need for the system enhancement to improve the process workflow. Resolved outstanding system issues and enhancements with vendor on timely manner.
- Ensure portfolio valuation are performed accurately on daily basis taking into account the accuracy of corporate actions, capital injection and withdrawal are accounted for timely and trade settlement are done on time.
- Provide support, guidance and knowledge to the staff and ensure they are aware of any new procedures, products, and services.
- Conduct periodical review and evaluation on trustees and custodians.
- Ensure efficient resource management taking into account both BAU and new projects.
Work Experience and Requirements:
- 8 - 10 years' experience in similar capacity in asset management or unit trust industry.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance / Accounting or Professional Accounting Qualification or in related field.