- Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Sdn Bhd
- 17 Feb 19
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Must possess at least 2 years experience in Mainframe, ISPF and JCL
- Must have at least 2 years Application Development experience
- Must possess Credit/Debit Card domain knowledge
- Able to meet and comply to System Development Framework(SDF), Quality Management Framework(QMF) and Risk elements, which includes ensuring Process, Security, Regulatory and Audit requirements are met
- Possess AGILE knowledge and able to work in Scrum team
- Possess working knowledge in Jira, Confluence and Workbench
- Possess self-initiatives and able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be adaptive and welcoming to constant changes
- Knowledge in Endeavor, AR Remedy would be added advantage